unarchive In The Box of kj09168bk keyboard_arrow_down
- 2 of M21637 - Front Spacer
- 2 of M21638 - Rear Spacer
- 12 of S21636 - Stud Extender
- 4 of M21642 - Rear Cross Member Spacer
- 2 of M21641 - Brake Line Spacer
- 2 o fM21640 - Muffler Spacer
- 2 of M21639 - Carrier Bearing Spacer
- 2 of Sway Bar Link
- 1 of S21643 - Upper Charcoal Canister Bracket
- 1 of S21644 - Lower Charcoal Canister Bracket
- 2 of S21645 - Rear Lower Control Arm Bracket
- 4 of S20186 - Cross Member Bolt - 14mm
- 4 of S11089 - Flat Washer - 14mm
- 4 of S10640 - Muffler/Brake Bolt - 8mm
- 4 of S10829 - Flat Washer - 8mm
- 2 of S10522 - Carrier Bearing Bolt - 10mm
- 2 of S11051 - Flat Washer - 10mm
- 3 of S10505 - Nut 1/4-20
- 3 of S10584 - Flat Washer - 1/4"
- 1 of P11183 - Locitie 242
lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
The Daystar GoEverywhere Lifetime Limited Warranty means Daystar stands behind their product 100% and if you have a problem with any of their products we will replace it, free of charge, but we doubt that's going to happen.
Since Daystar experienced less than 1.5% warranty claims in 2016 it's extremely rare that we encounter a customer who needs to replace a part. If you do manage to find a defective Daystar part, send us some pictures and we will ship you a new part.
2015-2017 Jeep Renegade 1.5 Lift Kit
Daystar's very own 1 1/2 inch Comfort Ride lift kit for all models of the 2015-2017 Jeep Renegade is designed to easily and efficiently lift your Jeep while maintaining its factory ride. Additionally, this kit will give your Jeep superior handling and the option to install tires up to two sizes larger than your stock tires, plus it an easy install and it is FMVSS compliant.
FMVSS (Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard) 126 was designed to test the effectiveness of the electronic stability control systems (a system that bring a vehicle back under control when control is lost) in factory and aftermarket products. All this plus Daystar's Go Everywhere Warranty means you really can't go wrong with Daystar's Comfort Ride lift kit.
This lift kit is 100% bolt on, which means a quick and easy install for you. This is accomplished by Daystar's top load strut stud extender mounts and coil spring spacers which allow you to install the kit without having to disassemble the strut assembly.
Made from high-density progressive rate polyurethane, these polyurethane coil spacers not only ensure no metal on metal contact but also help prevent corrosion and squeaks. This kit fits all Renegade models including 2WD and 4WD Sport, Latitude, Limited and Trailhawk models. Because this kit fits all of these models of the Jeep Renegade the actual lift may vary depending on the model, but rest assured no matter what model you have you will still have room to install larger tires.
Product Reviews for kj09168bk | Front and Rear Lift Kit | Jeep Renegade 15-17 | Daystar
- 5 Star (1)
- 4 Star (0)
- 3 Star (0)
- 2 Star (0)
- 1 Star (0)
starstarstarstarstar" Really Great Product Well Worth The Investment. LOVE IT !!! "
I am very satisfied with this product. The directions were very straightforward in the install went smoothly. But I was also Most Impressed with the customer service of both Daystar and Diverse Suspension Technologies. DST emailed and called me with concerns about my order before it was processed. And post installation I had some questions about alignment and both DST and Daystar were Awesome & Very helpful. I would definitely deal with both companies again!verified_user Verified Buyer - John Matisa - . Daystar kj09168bk - 5 out of 5
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How can I get just the end links from the kj09168bk kit?
- Daystar does not sell their parts individually from their kits.
- Can I buy individual pieces from kit number kj09168bk?
- No, Daystar does not sell their pieces individually outside of the kits.
- What size tire can I use with part number kj09168bk?
- With part number kj09168bk, you can use up to a 30 inch tire.
- will this kit void the manufactures warranty?
- That depends on the dealer if this kit voids the warranty. You would need to check with them about that.