lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
The Daystar GoEverywhere Lifetime Limited Warranty means Daystar stands behind their product 100% and if you have a problem with any of their products we will replace it, free of charge, but we doubt that's going to happen.
Since Daystar experienced less than 1.5% warranty claims in 2016 it's extremely rare that we encounter a customer who needs to replace a part. If you do manage to find a defective Daystar part, send us some pictures and we will ship you a new part.
Daystar Bump Stops
Bump stops are simple but powerful things. Designed to protect your suspension from impacts, bump stops are crucial to maintaining the lifespan of your vehicle. The OE bump stops installed on your vehicle are most likely made of rubber. While rubber can be good at reducing vibrations, it doesn't last long under repeated wear. Prone to warping and cracking, rubber bump stops will eventually leave your suspension unprotected. Daystar makes all of their bump stops out of polyurethane, a material much more durable than rubber. Extremely resistant to both physical wear and corrosion, replacing your rubber bump stops with Daystar's polyurethane will not only restore your protection, but it'll also make it better than ever. Plus, Daystar covers all of their products with a lifetime warranty handled in-house here at DST.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- How far apart are the bolt holes on part number ku09017bk?
- For the ku09017bk, the minimum spacing is 5.5 inches and the max is 5.75 inches.
- What is the size of ku09017bk?
- The dimensions on part number ku09017bk is 3 Inch tall. 4-1/2 Inch long. 2-1/2 Inch
- Part number KU09017BK: I need the hole dimensions.
- KU09017BK Specifications: 3 Inch (76.20mm) Tall, 4 1/2 Inch (114.30mm) Long, and 2 1/2 Inch (63.50mm) Wide