lock Warranty Information keyboard_arrow_down
- Lifetime Warranty - All of Performance Accessories Parts are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. They note that: It is unlikely that you will experience a problem with a Performance Accessories product, but if you do, we will replace the part free of charge.
American Made, Precision Engineered Lifts
Performance Accessories suspension and body lift kits are American engineered and manufactured lifts that are designed to give the desired height without throwing off suspension geometry and center of gravity.
Most people lift their trucks or SUVs to increase ride height and make room for bigger tires or wheels, but a poorly designed lift kit can negatively affect how your ride handles and the lifespan of your suspension, steering, and even your tires. Performance Accessories designs their body and suspension lift kits to keep your ride smooth and your components and tires from wearing prematurely. In fact, these kits have so little affect on the OE suspension and electronic stability control that the OE warranty will still be valid.
Balancing Lift and Ride Quality
One of the best ways to lift a vehicle is combining a body lift and a small suspension lift or leveling kit. Performance Accessories sells combination kits that include the correct body and suspension lifts to give you the balance of the maximum height and the best ride possible.
Performance Accessories lift kits are made of durable materials and include all of the hardware and bracketry plus detailed instructions which allow most kits to be installed in the average garage. These kits also carry a limited lifetime warranty which our helpful customer service folks can handle for you when you buy from DST. If you need tire space and ride height increase, but want to keep your vehicle's handling and ride characteristics the same, then Performance Accessories is a great option.
question_answer Customer Questions and Answers
- Will part number PA10183 fit with 35 in tires?
- Performance Accessories PA10183 will not fit 35 in tires only OEM stock tires will work with the kit. The OEM stock tires size is 33 inches.
- Will the part number PA10183 fit my 2011 Chevy Suburban 2500?
- No it will not fit: Body Lift Kit - 3 Inch Lift pa10183 fits these vehicles: Chevrolet Suburban 1500 2WD - 1500 - 2007 thru 4WD - 1500 - 2013 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD - 2007 thru 4WD - 2013 GMC Yukon 2WD - Base - 2007 thru 4WD - Base - 2013