- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-5523 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OEM ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets.
A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards 1995-98 2wd PN-6332) or (Gap-Guards 1993-94 4wd PN-6331) or (Gap-Guards 1995-98 4wd PN-6333) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed in 6-7 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.