- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters
- Maintains the factory smooth ride
- Keeps the truck s center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
Performance Accessories 3-inch body lift kit PN-60063 raises the vehicles body allowing larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16-inch thick laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of rear bumper brackets are sold separately (PN-60023), for a clean aesthetic finished look.
A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap Guards 2WD PN-6615) or (Gap Guards 4WD PN-6616) are also sold separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. This system can be installed with-in 7-8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.