Returns Terms and Conditions
All returns must include the following:
- Original packaging (manufacturer's box, plastic bags, etc.)
- Valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- All accessories (pre-lube, stickers, installation instructions)
- Manufacturer documentation (manuals, warranty cards, registration information, etc.)
- The RMA number must not be written on the original manufacturer's packaging or box. Please write the RMA number on the label used to return the item or the brown shipping box. Items received with any writing on the original manufacturer's packaging or box will be refused and returned to you at your cost and without credit approval.
Basic Return Policy
- Unless otherwise stated below, you have 30 days from the date you receive the product to get a valid RMA from our website and get your product to a shipper to return back to us. It does not have to be back in our warehouse within 30 days, but it does have to be in the possession of the shipper (along with the valid RMA). RMAs must be valid, unexpired, and issued for the product being returned. Only one RMA is issued per return. When it expires, you may no longer return your product.
- Except as provided for defective products (See Returns Policy Defective Products below), you will be responsible for all shipping charges for returns sent to our Returns Warehouse.
- All products are subject to a 15% restocking fee (except where prohibited by law) if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box, provided that there is no restocking fee for defective products (see Returns Policy for Defective Products below).
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in like new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and basic returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase (or, if possible, through the original payment method such as PayPal or Google Checkout)
- Please allow up to fourteen days from shipment for your return to arrive at our Returns Warehouse, delivery times vary based on shipper selected. Your return will be processed within 5-7 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) after receipt of the item.
- Defective products can only be returned in exchange for the exact same product, or at the sole discretion of ProthaneSuspensionParts.com, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase (or, if possible, through the original payment method such as PayPal or Google Checkout). Defective products may only be returned within 30 days of the date you actually took delivery of the product.
- Once your return is processed, and is verified to meet the basic criteria above and to be defective, your replacement order will be sent to fulfillment. How quickly your replacement product ships after that depends on product availability.
- For products that we verify to be defective, we will reimburse you for your original shipping expenses, provided that your defective return must be shipped via ground shipment only. If you return your product via a faster, more expensive shipper, you incur the expenses yourself and any request for reimbursement will be denied.
Returns must meet all applicable criteria.
If your returned product does not match all applicable criteria listed above, it will be rejected by our Returns Warehouse and returned back to you at your cost. Consequently, your RMA will be nullified, any credit request will be denied, replacement orders will not be made, and you will be charged for all shipping to and from our Returns Warehouse that may be incurred by EnergySuspensionParts.com. By requesting an RMA and/or shipping a return in violation of this policy you hereby agree to accept our shipment of the return back to you and to the payment of all shipping costs to and from our Returns Warehouse. Our arrangements with our suppliers and warehouses allow us no room to make exceptions.